Thursday, September 30, 2010

Crickey

So basically life is crazy. We have a bunch of homework but not much time to do it since you know we are traveling the world. But aside from that I've had some great adventures.

I held a koala, fed a kangaroo, and saw Bindi Irwin sing and dance at the Australian Zoo. Oh and quote of that day came from a croc wrangler. "Shit, I mean crickey." Smooth mate.

My suite had a Australian Valentine's Day dinner with the neighboring girls suite. Come to find out. There is no Australian Valentine's Day. Actually that night was quite a hilarious fail. Afterwards we tried to take pictures with sparklers only for it to monsoon. So, being flexible, we went to play in the rain only for it stop. It was hilariously crazy.

I stalked some other students around Brisbane after they didn't invite us. Took some creeper shots. No worries.

Free Travel starts tomorrow and I am really excited to have a break from work!

1 comment: