Saturday, September 18, 2010

vacation?

We just got back from the freakin Australian rainforrest, Binna Burra. How in the world did this happen? I have been extremely blessed to see all of the wonderful and different parts of God's world. I really do love it here, but I hope and pray that God can use me and this wonderful group of his followers to impact the world we encounter for Him. Not just leave some nice impression for Harding, but witness His love. I don't want this to just be some three month vacation with some pesky classes thrown in. and I'm afraid that's what it is becoming though. Here is my prayer.
Lord,
I pray that you teach us, shape us, and mold us.
Open our eyes to the beauty around us that shows your glory.
Let us love each other and in turn love the world.
Teach us how to use these amazing experiences for your kingdom.
Lord let this trip not be in vain but use it to teach us.
Amen.

1 comment: